PE Care Coordination
The power of AI harnessed for intermediate to high-risk PE patients. Aidoc’s PE care coordination suite facilitates rapid triage of studies with suspected positive findings for PE as well as care coordination for intermediate to high-risk patients.
Includes the industry-first FDA-cleared solution for triage and notification of suspected pulmonary embolism, together with Imbio’s FDA-cleared automated RV/LV analysis
Notifications across the entire clinical workflow
Aidoc’s care coordination solutions offer the most comprehensive integrations into the clinical workflow, with notifications made easily available on desktop, mobile and tablet.
Communication at your fingertips
AI-based activation to synchronize care coordination teams
- AI-triggered alerts to relevant PE team members based on automatic detection of PE.
- A non-diagnostic viewer enables the review of the CTPA exam. Viewing features include scrolling between slices, zoom in/out, as well as an option to adjust RV/LV ratio measurements.
- Automated assessment of potential right ventricular dilation, providing the ratio of the maximum diameter of the right versus the left ventricle.
- Clinical information can be made available through EHR integration.
- Communication features include chat and video options to further facilitate collaboration.