Perspectum - Version MRCP+ - Advanced Biliary Visualisation Software
This ground-breaking new quantitative imaging tool uses computational techniques to enhance MRCP images. MRCP+ combines true 3D rendering of the enhanced data with quantitative characterization, facilitating clear mapping of the biliary tree and pancreatic duct.
- Quantitative analysis of the biliary tree and pancreatic duct
- Non-invasive method, with no-contrast needed
- Can be generated using historical MRCP images
- Requires no additional hardware, reducing capital expenditure
MRCP+ is a non-invasive diagnostic tool that calculates quantitative 3D biliary system models. It enables the measurement of bile duct widths and automatic detection of regions of variation of duct widths. MRCP+ includes tools for interactive segmentation and labelling of the biliary system and structures. It allows for regional volumetric analysis of the biliary tree, pancreatic duct, and gallbladder.
Combining image viewing, processing, and reporting tools, the metrics provided are designed to support physicians in the visualization, evaluation, and reporting of hepatobiliary structures.
This information is provided through software-as-a-service, in an easy-to-read report delivered directly to the physician or sponsor.
MRCP+ is available clinically, with FDA 510(k) clearance and CE marking.
- Accurate and robust quantitative metrics
- Suitable as part of the diagnostic pathway for patients and for clinical trials
- Delivered as a seamless service