Phoenix - Version WinNonlin - Industry Standard for Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) Analysis Software
PK/PD and non-compartmental analyses can be time consuming, requiring detailed attention to every step from data preparation to report generation. Phoenix WinNonlin™’s integrated tools for data processing, graphing & charting, report generation, and compliance create an efficient, all-in-one collaboration workbench. Phoenix WinNonlin is used by over 10,000 scientists at more than 1,500 establishments in 60 countries. It is the industry standard for non-compartmental analysis (NCA), pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD), and toxicokinetic (TK) modeling with a proven 30-year history. Regulatory agencies, including the US FDA, Japan Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Agency (PMDA), China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA), and the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), all use Phoenix WinNonlin to evaluate drug submissions.
Accomplish more with the latest release of the Phoenix platform with:
- Open-source plotting (RShiny ggquickEDA)
- Built-in plot and Reporter upgrades
- Phoenix NLME: Additional Visual Predictive Check features
- Phoenix NLME: Phoenix Modeling Language updates (Distributed delay function)
- Use the simple interface to import SDTM-formatted datasets and prepare analysis-ready datasets. The Phoenix workflow traces data from the moment it is imported through final analysis, preventing data loss and costly re-analysis.
- Our one-step ratios plugin provides quick and easy calculation of NCA ratios including bioavailability, accumulation, linearity index, and parent/metabolite comparisons
- Our Enhanced Descriptive Statistics provide automated calculations of sample and population statistics for skewness and kurtosis, user-specified percentiles, and more
The integrated graphics engine in Phoenix WinNonlin automatically creates publication-quality plots, figures and tables to create standardized PK/PD reports.
The Phoenix Platform’s charting capabilities provide the ability to utilize the offset function, change font size and style, change the order and presentation of categorical axes, and more. The outputs can be quickly attached to a PK/PD report for communicating results internally and to regulatory agencies.
- Increase productivity by reusing workflows across multiple projects and analyses
- Output with the click of a button—data processing/formatting, analysis, figure, plots, and tables
- Drag and drop new data into an existing workflow to generate updated results effortlessly
- Eliminate time-consuming analyst work or the need for a separate data programmer