Remote Patient Monitoring Softeware
Remote patient monitoring programs are on the increase. Smart Phones have significantly improved usability and cost effectiveness/ROI of home monitoring devices over the last 24 months. Complex poly-morbid patients, who drive the majority of potentially avoidable emergency department admissions and system costs, are now prime candidates for remote home monitoring.
Our Digital Health systems implementation services for remote patient monitoring solutions are based on the proven applications developed by our international technology partner Medixine (EU).
Medixine’s Suite application is used by over 150,000 patients, across 16 countries.
Medixine’s best practice application capabilities include:
- Tele-monitoring tools for patient self-care of Glucose, Blood Pressure, Weight, Temperature, Peak Flow, ECG, medication management
- Home monitoring devices; Bluetooth and GSM home healthcare ‘hubs’
- Data logging via patient’s mobile phone, iPad or Internet
- Patient well-being questionnaires
- ‘Tele-health’ video tools for remote patient to doctor consultations
- ‘Decision support’ tools: clinical indicator trending and reminders and ‘alerts’