SOPHiA - Version DDM - Cloud-Based Software Platform for Blood Cancers
Hematological tumors represent the fourth most frequent cancer type in the developed world. In addition to the continuously evolving clinical guidelines2, harnessing of all the available information when investigating hematological disorders into meaningful insights can be outdated, inaccurate, costly, and time-consuming. This ultimately risks limiting researchers’ productivity, thus leading to potential delayed or inaccurate diagnoses.
Molecular profiling by next-generation sequencing has introduced a paradigm shift in investigating the pathogenic variants causing different blood cancer disorders.
??The seamless SOPHiA DDM™ for Blood Cancers portfolio offers researchers competitive advantages that can positively impact disease management. All our solutions enable in-house identification of hematological disorders’ variants and offer valuable insights, allowing you to streamline your decision-making. Our portfolio comprises a range of ready-to-use solutions, targeting relevant DNA variants and RNA fusion genes that drive different blood cancers, in the same panel.
Illustrative representation of the workspace used for hematological cancers interpretation.
The SOPHiA DDM™ for Blood Cancers portfolio allows detection and characterization of complex genomic variants, while adhering to most up-to-date international guidelines.
Using these solutions, you can rely on:
- Comprehensive biomarker coverage, including challenging targets such as CALR, CEBPA, ASXL1, FLT3, FLT3 internal tandem duplications and 119 RNA-based fusions
- Accurate detection of SNVs, Indels, CNVs, and gene fusion events
- Quick and easy customization of the existing panel to fit your laboratory’s needs
- Streamlined workflow – from sample to report – in approximately 2 days
- Rapid variant interpretation, relying on the analytical performance and advanced features of the SOPHiA DDM™ platform.