Telerad Tech - Version MyRADView - HIPAA Compliant Application
Globally, the healthcare industry is experiencing an unprecedented demand for enhanced patient care, while at the same time there is a pressure to control the costs of operations and increase patient footfall. Hospitals and Imaging centers are struggling to meet these competing priorities.
The good news is that advanced and disruptive applications are now available to meet these competing requirements.
Now, with Telerad Tech’s MyRADView application, you have the option to give your patients a secured and direct online access to the images which you have scanned for them. You can thereby completely eradicate the need for providing expensive copies of Films, CDs and DVDs to patients.
Telerad Tech’s MyRADView is a secured application that allows patients to access their radiology scans online using any PC, MAC, Portable and Mobile devices anytime and from anywhere. Further, it empowers them to share their scans with referring physicians. The integrated Zero Foot Print (0FP) viewer enables the radiologists and the physician to view DICOM images with the necessary diagnostic tools. Patients can also download their scans and save them in their local system, if they want.
Telerad Tech’s MyRADView application is HIPAA compliant.
So, now you have the smart technology solution to phase out your old CD/DVD burners and make your medical image distribution more efficient by installing the MyRADView.
It’s time to move to Telerad Tech’s MyRADView . Save not just money but time and effort too.
For Imaging Facilities
- Cuts down capex and opex costs (cost on CD Burner, maintenance, blank media, associated supplies, postage, valuable staff time)
- Helps in providing better patient-care services & improving revenues
- Enables 24×7 easy online access to images
- Enhances productivity
- Cuts down on in e-waste generation
- No more hassles of maintaining and carrying scans in films or CDs/DVDs
- Secured online access to images
- Easy to share with physician and specialists
For Referring Physicians
- Secured online access to patient images
- No hassles of reading from CDs/DVDs
- The scans are sent from hospital PACS to Study dashboard application on the cloud
- From the Study Dashboard, the authorized health personnel Logs in to RSP dashboard application and shares the study with the patient by entering his/her email ID.
- Patient receives an email along with Login credentials.
- Patient logs in to the MyRADView where he/she can View Scans, Download and Share with Referring Physician, as and when required.
- Can receive, manage & distribute clinical images from disparate systems—from beyond your healthcare facility—without reinventing your workflows
- Supports images from any source (PACS, modalities, DICOM router etc.,)
- Provides seamless, connectivity between imaging departments and referring clinicians—allowing for secure and validated exchange of information on demand.
- Import external CDs into the cloud and share with consultant physicians/doctors.
- View and download images anywhere, anytime
- Leverages DICOM based connectivity.
- Features a zero footprint-install viewer for DICOM image display on both MAC and Windows systems.
- Download and view images (if available) on web-enabled handheld devices.
- Data is safeguarded within a premier, securely managed globally scalable hosting facility that is HIPAA compliant and SSAE 16 audit certified.