VectraCor - Version V6.0.6 - Office Medic Software
Office Medic software improves workflow by having one platform for ECG and Spirometry testing. Office Medic allows you to acquire, store and review diagnostic data using an off-the-shelf laptop, desktop or tablet. It increases efficiency, improves patient care and reduces costs. It puts diagnostic testing right at the point-of-care and delivers that information instantly and securely over industry-standard networks.
- Verify your PC meets the system requirements and that you are logged in as the administrator.
- Close all other programs.
- Register your product(s) using this page to receive software updates (included under warranty)
- Click on the link, select Download and select Save to save the zip file to your hard drive. (download files) *Email QRSsupport@vectracor.com for password.
- Unzip the file and double-click on Setup.exe. Follow the prompts for installing the software.
- Create customizable reports in PDF, JPEG, and TIFF formats to integrate with your EMR.
- System Requirements:
• Operating System: Windows® 10
• Free Disk Space: 1 GB
• RAM: 1 GB (min)
• Internet: Internet Explorer 9.0 (min)
• Processor: 1.4GHZ (min) 2GHZ or faster recommended
• An Available USB Port
- Language Options: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Software is shipped with the following devices:
- Universal SmartECG
- Orbit Spirometer
ECG Indications for Use: Receipt, Storage, Viewing, Printing and Interpretive Analysis of 12 channel simultaneous ECGs:
- Patient Population: Adult Male/Female
- Environment of Use: Hospital, Clinical, and Home Use
ECG Analysis Program: Based on algorithms developed by Cardionics S.A. Office Medic provides analysis and interpretation of 12 channel ECGs
- What to Expect: Analysis of amplitudes, duration, and morphologies of the ECG waveform. Based upon standards of interpretation of these parameters and calculations of the electrical axis and relationship between leads.
- Tool to Assist: The interpretation provided by Office Medic software is a great tool that assists the physician in making a clinical diagnosis. The interpretation can be edited and comments can be added to reflect the physicians’ expertise.
ECG Reports & Printing Options:
- Single Lead Report: Prints a single strip or averaged complex with scale options: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x.
- 3×4 Simultaneous: Prints 2.5-second segments of all twelve channels displayed at the same point in time along with a 10-second single channel rhythm strip.
- 3×4 Sequential: Prints 2.5-second segments of all twelve channels displayed at the same point in time progressing in four sequential columns along with a 10-second single channel rhythm strip.
- Average Complexes: Print an average QRS complex for all 12 channels along with a 10-second single-channel rhythm strip.
- 6×1 Format (2 Page): Prints a 10-second trace of each channel.
- 6×2 Format (1 Page): Prints a 5-second trace of each channel.
- Measurements Table: Prints a chart with amplitude, slope, and duration data for all 12 channels.
- Include: Allows users to select whether to include Measurements, Interpretation, and/or Comments in the report(s).
- Speed & Sensitivity: Allows users to select the Speed (12.5, 25, or 50 mm/s) and Sensitivity (5, 10, or 20 mm/mV) of the ECG reports.
- Minor Grid: This allows you to select the minor grid: Lines, Dots, or None.
Indications for Use: Diagnostic Spirometry
- Patient Population: Male/Femail, Pediatric to Adult
- Device Functionality: Diagnostic Spirometry
- Spirometric Parameters: FVC, MVV, SVC, and FEF
- Environment of Use: Hospital, Clinical, and Home use
Warning Message: Criteria
- “Don’t hesitate”: BEV (Ext. Vol) > 150 mL or 5% of the FVC
- “Blast out faster”: PEFT > 120 m/sec.
- “Blow out longer”: FET < 6.0 s for subjects aged 10 years and older or FET < 3 s for subjects aged less than 10 years, and EOTV > 40 mL
- “Blast out harder”: PEF values do not match with 1.0 L/s
- “Deeper breath”: FEV6 values do not match within 150 mL
- Warning message doesn’t appear: Effort meets the above criteria
- “Good test session”: Two acceptable efforts meet the repeatability requirements.
Test Session Grades: Each test session is given a grade that indicates the degree of confidence in the results
- A – At least 2 maneuvers with the largest two FEV1 values matching within 100 mL and the largest two FEV6 values matching better than 100 mL
- B – At least 2 maneuvers with FEV values matching between 101 and 150 mL
- C – At least 2 maneuvers with FEV1 values matching between 151 and 200 mL
- D – Only 1 maneuver, or more than one, with FEV1 value(s) match > 200 mL
Spirometry Reports & Printing Options:
- Full Page Graphs: Two additional pages contain full-page F(V) and V(T) graphs in the report.
- Overlay Tests: Overlay the best three pre-tests and post-tests in Color or Black & White.
- Custom Report Header: Create a custom header to reflect the physician, clinic, or any preferred details.
- FVC Reports: Prints the F(V) and/or V(T) graphs at the bottom of the report.
- Optional Parameters: Choose the parameters you want to be displayed on the report.
- Operating System: Windows® 10
- Free Disk Space: 1 GB
- RAM: 1 GB (min)
- Internet: Internet Explorer 9.0 (min)
- Processor: 1.4GHZ (min) 2GHZ or faster recommended
- An Available USB Port