Version Ninety One - Remote CIED Patient Monitoring Software
The Ninety One remote CIED patient monitoring software eliminates time consuming manual processes and paperwork through a cloud-based platform with advanced data science, and machine learning. The Ninety One remote CIED patient monitoring platform redefines remote implantable cardiac device monitoring. Through state-of-the-art software technology, data science, and machine learning, Ninety One eliminates time consuming manual processes and paperwork by providing automated transfer, capture and reporting of remote & in-clinic interrogations. As a result, Ninety One leaves you more time for what matters most, patient care. Accurate, comprehensive, and simple. Let Ninety One propel your CIED monitoring practice forward.
Ninety One uses the latest mathematical advances in data science combined with state-of-the-art information technologies to collect patient data from implanted cardiac devices, giving you more information to deliver optimal care. Beginning at implantation, Ninety One optimizes your productivity for both in-clinic and remote checks. The patient data is then delivered into a single-point, easy-to-use interface.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
- Powerful analytics identifies non-compliant patients and disconnected devices
- Accepts data from all major ICD, Pacemaker, ICM and ILR manufacturers
- Accessible on desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones
- Advanced, customizable alert management and reports
- Optional single bi-directional HL7® interface to simplifies reporting and EHR integration
- No upfront capital costs
- Real-time, instant updates to lead and device libraries
- Quickly identify patients impacted by device and lead recalls
Ninety One is a cloud-based solution, allowing you to view patient data and receive reports on a desktop, laptop or mobile device. Insights delivered by custom analytics and aggregated data allows for optimal diagnosis.
Improve the efficiency of your team. Data flows directly into your EHR, eliminating the need for manual processes. Data is stored in Ninety One with advanced accessibility. This time saving advantage leaves more time with your patient.
A variety of filters and statistics allow you to narrow your report to just the criteria you need. Whether it is a recall on a particular device, a priority level or other factors, Ninety One provides the focus you need.