Intracranial Hemorrhage (ICH) can occur as a result of traumatic intracranial injury (falls, accidents, etc), ruptured arteries (aneurysms), stroke or cancer. Regardless of the cause, timely and accurate diagnosis of active bleeding is essential for a successful patient outcome. Acute cases require urgent attention, and Zebra-Med AI helps prioritize them for immediate reading. Zebra-Med’s triage solutions are directly integrated with the worklist radiologists use as part of their clinical workflow.
Cloud based, Zebra-Med Neuro Solution assists hospital networks and trained radiologists in workflow triage. The algorithm runs on non-contrast head CT scan images quickly and reliably, alerting for suspected ICH. These insights are shown on the PACS workstation worklist or alternatively, through an independent Zebra-Med worklist application.
Notifications include compressed preview images intended for informational purposes only, and not for diagnostic use beyond notification. Any Zebra-Med Neuro Solution finding should be used as a tool to aid physicians in prioritization of cases in conjunction with other patient data and based on professional judgement.
- Zebra-Med receives CT head scans from the PACS
- The Zebra-Med Neuro Solution automatically analyzes images in fractions of seconds.
- Positive cases of ICH are flagged by the algorithm and an alert is sent to the radiologist worklist.
- Radiologists can give these cases immediate attention, to read and confirm findings.
- Patients in critical condition are directed to the emergency care they need.
- Patients, Above All
- Institutions with Large Study Backlogs
- Busy ED/ER Environments
- Understaffed Overworked Imaging Departments
- Teleradiology Services
- Major Academic and Research Centers
- Saving Critical Time
Faster detection of acute findings through prioritization.
- An Extra Safety Net
Increased confidence through an additional layer of intelligence.
- Optimized Workflow Management
Processing more cases with the same resources—less writing time.