Hitachi offers a variety of training methodologies from web based training and remote sessions to onsite training and in class training. All of our products are supported by certified technologists available via the applications hotline
- Onsite Applications Training : MR and CT customers under service contract can take advantage of UNLIMITED applications training. Ideal for start up and when new staff come on board
- follow up training : After initial applications training Hitachi will visit your site for follow up training and to answer any outstanding or new questions.
- Web Based Training : MR Customers can take continuing education courses through web based training courses while IT customers can watch instructional videos on how to utilize their VidiStar tools best. Sofia customers can also find quick guide videos for simple reminders.
- In Class Training : Hitachi offers MR, CT and US customers hands on and in class training in the Twinsburg office where users work with experts to get the most out of their system. The Hitachi Institute for Technologists (HITS) runs regularly scheduled sessions.
- Technical Training : Hitachi offers Biomed training that brings with it technical documentation, discounts on parts and more.
- Supporting Documentation : Hitachi customers under service contract can access user and technical documentation from the website.
- Applications Team : Consistently exceeding customer expectations, our Clinical Applications Specialists maintain high standards for the quality of work and level of customer satisfaction customers expect and are certified by their professional association