We are proud to offer our resources to support you as you prepare to enter the Toshiba service market. Our CT service training programs are the leading launching pad for engineers wanting to improve their skill set.
What makes Richardson Healthcare’s CT service training A Better Choice?
- Low Student-Teacher Ratio – Smaller class sizes allow for vital one-on-one instruction.
- Hands-on Curriculum – We take students outside the classroom and into staging bays to perform exercises based on real-world experiences.
- On-Going Free Tech Support for Graduates – Expert help is only a phone call away and available 24/7.
- Two-Week Courses – One week of training will get you comfortable with the system, but two weeks is recommended to properly prepare you for the field.
- Convenient Staggered Scheduling – Designed to allow for the best training while minimizing disruption to your service responsibilities. We know it is not easy to be away from the field, with this in mind we will work to meet your scheduling needs.
Our training programs will give an overview of the Toshiba Aquilion Series, including:
- System operation
- Preventive maintenance
- Diagnostic procedures