ACROBiosystems Group, founded in 2010 and listed in 2021, is a biotechnology company aimed at being a cornerstone of the global biopharmaceutical and health industries by providing products and business models innovation. The company spans across the globe and maintains offices, R&D centers, and production bases in 12 different cities within the United States, Switzerland, England and Germany. ACROBiosystems Group has established numerous long-term and stable partnerships with the world’s top pharmaceutical enterprises, including Pfizer, Novartis, and Johnson & Johnson, and numerous well-known academic institutes. The company comprises of several subsidiaries such as ACROBiosystems, bioSeedin, Condense Capital, and ACRODiagnostics.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
ACROBiosystems’ brands include FLAG, Star Staining, ViruStop, Aneuro, ComboX, GENPower, and many others. Its main products and services are recombinant proteins, kits, antibodies, scientific services, and other related products. ACROBiosystems employs a strict quality control system for its products that are used in biopharmaceutical research and development, production, and clinical application. This includes targeted discovery and validation, candidate drug screening/optimization, CMC development and pilot production, preclinical research, clinical trials, commercial production, and clinical application of companion diagnostics.
Through the continuous development of new technologies and products, ACROBiosystems Group creates value for the global pharmaceutical industry and actively empowers our partners. The company is dedicated to accelerating the drug development process, including targeted therapies, immunotherapeutic drugs, and its clinical applications, and contributes to global health.
Why Choose ACROBiosystems
- Application-oriented development strategies
- Over 95% of proteins are produced from HEK293 to ensure the native conformation of our proteins
- Six guaranteed technology platforms for multi-pass transmembrane proteins, next-generation fluorescent site-directed labeling, and enzymology
- Dedicated research & development brands including ActiveMax, GENPower, ViruStop, etc.
- Custom products according to customer application requirements
- Strict quality control systems
- Strict quality and production process control
- Validated analytical methodologies
- DMF (FDA) filings for recombinant protein products
- ISO9001 and ISO13485 certified
- GMP quality management system
- CNAS-accredited SPR testing services available
- 24h Technical support and free resources
- 24-hour technical support on weekdays
- Free protocols on bioactivity validation
- Open-access marketing information & training resources
- Resources for monitoring clinical progress and market dynamics
- Comprehensive regulatory support documentation
- Extensive collaborations with our partners
Better Customer Experience
- Customers come first
- 1 to 5-day global shipping
- Real-time, online support or local customer support available
- Custom services available according to customer demands
- Inventory reservation system to reserve the same batch or lot