For three decades in the ALBIAN GROUP, we have been offering the best technological solutions applied to the needs of our clients with a clear vocation of continuous improvement and internationalisation. We design and manufacture disinfection equipment for clean rooms, isolators, pass-through SAS and biological safety cabinets. with different technologies, for application in the pharmaceutical, biotechnological, cosmetic or food industry among others.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Indoor Air
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Why Choose The Albian Group
- Our expert team is a guarantee of success.
- Innovation is the base of our work.
- We are a manufacturer.
- We distribute the leading products from the best international companies.
- We advise and prepare detailed projects with a single intermediary, complying with CMPs.
- We have in-house design using first quality materials and a wide range of accessories.
- We apply our quality system to all our processes.
- We guarantee the budgetary quote and compliance with schedules.
The Albian Group has defined its processes to guarantee the systematic implementation of its policies, strategies, objectives and plans. This objective has given rise to the implementation of an improvement project resulting from the self-assessment made according to the EFQM excellence model. The quality assurance system implemented is aimed at the continuous improvement of the service provided to the client.
The Quality Assurance Department is involved in a project from the initial phase to the handover of the installation to guarantee the final compliance according to the user’s requirements and the applicable regulations.
- Documented quality as the most outstanding value.
- Technological quality in the design phase.
- Guarantee of effective acquisition of equipment and components.
- Exhaustive control of assemblies.
- Quality documented in the as-built delivery.
- Satisfactory handover of the installation.