As medical identification innovators we design, manufacture and supply patient identification solutions that are easy to use, comply fully with medical guidelines and offer real savings in both time and money. Hospital wristbands, patient bracelets and specialist hospital labels with accurate and legible details can drastically reduce care errors. BRENMOOR patient identification and speciality hospital labels can assist in patient identification to ensure any patient, drug, sample or blood unit is safely and properly identified through the hospital journey. Available from BRENMOOR direct, via the UK NHS Supply Chain or from worldwide partners
- All BRENMOOR wristbands comply fully with all aspects of the NPSA wristband alert
- We are suppliers of the most popular printable range of wristbands in Europe
- Our hospital wristbands, patient bracelets and skin labels are fully resistant to alcohol, soaps and water
- All patient identification wristbands were designed only after input from NHS staff that use them
- All patient bracelets and SKIN ID labels are heat sensitive and printed without inks or ribbons
- There is minimal wastage with the output of our wristbands and label solutions
- Wristbands and patient bracelets can be customised with coloured logos at the point of manufacture
- Many aspects of our ID solutions are patent protected which makes a great deal of what we do unique
- All of our hospital bracelets can be supplied with an additional level of positive patient identification and have an RFID chip included within the wristband itself
- Our patient bracelets and label solutions can help drastically reduce bed days
- BRENMOOR’s reputation has been built on price, quality and service
Globally BRENMOOR chooses partner organisations that have the same emphasis on quality that the healthcare market needs. With partners in Europe, The Middle East, North America, South America, Africa, Asia and Australia/New Zealand hospitals worldwide easily gain access to clear, practical advice and products.
BRENMOOR invest heavily on research and development to ensure the company stays one step ahead of all competitors. The solutions are designed and manufactured in the UK whilst many aspects of the products are protected by patents in both the UK and other countries.
With easy to understand pricing structures and products that work and are matched exactly to their requirements BRENMOOR remain the medical identification company to trust.
BRENMOOR design products to work in a variety of printers and does not align to a single printer manufacturer. This allows hospitals that use the range to work with the printers of their choice.
Patents, new products, innovative designs, continued product development and maximum patient comfort have all helped to ensure that BRENMOOR continue to push the barriers on hospital and patient identification.
Offering solutions to the global issue of misidentified patients, samples and blood products BRENMOOR’s range help hospitals increase patient safety, comfort, cut down costs and reduce both error’s and bed days.