CytomX Therapeutics, Inc.
Fostering a culture grounded in our vision, mission and values, CytomX is an Xtraordinary clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a unique approach to treating cancer and a team dedicated to make a difference. We call this the CytomX Factor. CytomX has five Probody programs in the clinic, our goal is to reinvent therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer. CytomX is led by a seasoned executive team with deep experience in the fields of antibody drug development, cancer biology, clinical and translational medicine and business development.
This belief applies to how we work together at CytomX, how we work with others outside CytomX, how we represent CytomX in our communities, and how we endeavor to bring our scientific innovations to a diverse patient population.
CytomX acknowledges the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and that they require an evolving and ongoing commitment.
CytomX is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual or potential candidate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual preference or any other legally protected category.
CytomX is committed to the health, safety and well-being of its employees, clinical study participants and others who work with us to develop potentially lifesaving cancer medicines, including staff at our study sites. CytomX continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic situation and strives to follow and have its employees follow appropriate local, state, and federal guidelines. In March 2020, we initiated a mandatory work from home protocol for all employees whose work could be conducted from home, with minimal onsite laboratory operations. Laboratory operations have gradually increased over time with onsite employees required to follow our prescribed safety precautions.
For our onsite employees and necessary visitors, CytomX has implemented the following measures to enhance the safety of our team members:
- Sufficient quantities of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Cloth facemasks and disposable surgical masks
- Disposable lab coats
- Professionally cleaned washable lab coats
- Latex and nitrile gloves
- Daily lobby check in that requires all onsite workers and visitors to answer basic health questions and check for fever prior to authorized entry
- Office and laboratory seating arranged according to social distancing workplace requirements per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Clear plexiglass partitions installed throughout the laboratories to further enhance separation
- Signage about proper social distancing, sanitizing, and use of facemasks throughout the entire facility, including all common areas
- Hand Sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available at all entry points as well as throughout the facility
- Onsite Day Porters assigned to continuously clean and sanitize surfaces throughout the entire facility and professional cleaning of the facility each day
- Voluntary testing for employees who work onsite
The measures we take from time to time during the pandemic may change and we disclaim any obligation to update this statement.
Fostering a culture grounded in our vision, mission and values, CytomX is an Xtraordinary clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a unique approach to treating cancer and a team dedicated to make a difference. We call this the CytomX Factor. CytomX has five Probody® programs in the clinic, our goal is to reinvent therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer.
Transforming lives with safer, more effective therapies
Changing the treatment of cancer by urgently advancing our Probody® pipeline
We act in an honest, respectful, ethical manner
We are dedicated to patients, CytomX, and our teammates
Curiosity and innovation have the power to change lives
Together, we will succeed
Through open communication, we hold each other to the highest possible standards
We enjoy working together and celebrating success