DITABIS is the expert in OEM development, production and certification of medical devices and lab equipment. DITABIS develops, produces and distributes specialized systems for you – partners in Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Chemistry and Food Testing. Our field of activity consists of research and development, production of instruments as well as OEM cooperation and direct sales. Since 1996 our engineers and scientists have been competent partners in design, development and production of your projects. Small and agile: benefit from the flexibility of a small and dedicated company and capture the market quickly and with customized systems. Short communication channels and intensive cooperation result in highly efficient processes.
15 years of experience in laboratory technology and life science – specialists in passion
DITABIS in Pforzheim, Germany, develops, produces and distributes specialized systems for you – partners in the laboratory, chemistry, medical, industry and life sciences sector. Our field of activity consists of research and development, production of instruments as well as OEM cooperation and direct sales.
Extensive industry experience
For more than 15 years, our engineers and scientists have been available as competent partners in the conception, development and production of your projects.
Flexible and customer-oriented
Small and agile: benefit from the flexibility of a small company and capture the market quickly and with customized systems. Short communication channels and intensive cooperation result in highly efficient processes.
Perfect all-around care
For customer-specific demands in specific market segments, DITABIS is the perfect partner for integrated solutions. Electronic engineers, design engineers and software developers, scientists and product managers keep an eye on the market optimization of the products. With well-known partners, several successful projects have been realized and established in the market.
Our in-house production staff attaches great importance to extensive final testing pursuant to international quality standards.
DITABIS entered the market of digital image analysis with its first Imaging Plate System micron in 1998. micron has been introduced as a high resolution Imaging Plate Scanner for all applications in transmission electron microscopy. Our own sales & service team distributes a supports DITABIS products directly but is also cooperating with a growing distributor network worldwide.
Besides further own product development, DITABIS offers contract OEM-development for customers in life science, diagnostics industry and medical devices. Services comprise feasibility studies, hardware and software development included production as well as optional manufactory or production transfer to OEM customers.
DITABIS stands for innovative developments of analysing systems in the most different fields of application. The products, having been developed to series production readiness within the shortest time, do not only meet the current requirements in relation to their technical performance and quality reliability but are also affordable for the end customer due to the intelligent and therefore low-cost design approach of the DITABIS development team. In a wide range of technologies, DITABIS has developed innovative high-tech detection systems at market prices our competitors would never have considered to be possible.
The New Business Development of DITABIS is your first contact partner for the realisation of your product or development ideas. On the basis of our far-ranging core competencies, we want to be your cooperation partner for:
- New development of detection and analysing systems as well as medical-technical instruments for direct distribution and OEM solutions
- Advancement or cost reduction of your current instruments and systems
- Research & development of new technologies for the biomedical market (also in the form of joint nationally or internationally funded projects)
- Production transfer (incl. optimisation if applicable) of your previous instruments lines to our QS certified production
- Alternatively, production transfer of our development to your own instrument production
- New product ideas of end users, originating from their scope of activities like laboratory, analysis or patient treatment, which we discuss in a joint brainstorming in relation to their feasibility
- Marketable realisation of your patent ideas, derived from academic or industrial research
R&D and manufacturing is performed according to international QA-standards. Our personnel is trained continuous internal and external to keep the standard. A very important element is to benchmark our international competitors.
DITABIS AG is certified to ISO 13485 for medical devices & IVD systems since 2006 and to ISO 9001 for all other DITABIS products since 2007.
- 1996: Founded as DIBIS Digital Biomedical Imaging Systems GbR
- 1998: Conversion of private company into Stock Corporation 'DITABIS AG' (Aktiengesellschaft; non-public)
- 1999: Launch of MICRON Imaging Plate Scanner for Electron Microscopy
- 2001-2004: Two new MICRON generations and several external R&D projects
- 2005: Launch of Biochip-Scanner “MArS” for research applications
- 2005: Launch of “CeHa White ECS”: OEM-Development and production of dental laboratory device (ceramics electrophoresis)
- 2006: Launch of “CheckScanner”: OEM-Development based on biochip-scanner “MArS” for diagnostics
- 2006/07: Begin of OEM-Development and production of medical devices for human care (point of care)
- 2009: New OEM development and production "Dental Imaging Plate Scanner" for intra-oral X-ray
- 2010: 3-years funded development project "DiagnoSYS" for personalized medicine (BMBF)
- 2011: Take over of lab products of HLC Biotech
- 2012: Launch of next generation of an medical product "Pont of Care"
- 2012: New Design of HLC by DITABIS lab equipment
- 2013: New DITABIS Orbital-Shaker and 3D Shaker
- 2014: Development of a next generation imaging plate dental scanner
- 2015: Launch of the new dental scanner generation at the IDS 2015 in Colonne
- 2015: Development of a new generation of Microarray diagnostic scanner system
- 2016: Development of a Control and Surveillance Unit for the long-term archiving of biological and medical samples
- 2016: Integration of the operating business (High Content Screening System, data storage system) from ACQUIFER AG in Karlsruhe to DITABIS AG