Nipro Europe Group Companies
Represented by the infinity symbol, our continuous commitment to care is more than a symbol. We invite you to learn about Nipro and how we put this continuous commitment into practice ultimately improving patient outcomes and quality of life. Nipro Europe Group Companies is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company established in 1954. With over 33.000 employees worldwide, Nipro serves the medical device, pharmaceutical, and pharma packaging industries.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Medical / Health Care
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Over 1000
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We believe our current and future responsibility to society is to develop innovative, value-added products and technologies that improve patient outcomes and healthcare worldwide.
Trinity - Synergy
We incorporate the viewpoints of patients and healthcare professionals with three company divisions – medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and pharmaceutical packaging – working together as one, offering innovative, safe, and high quality products, technologies, and services.
We promote corporate strategies based on “Sanpo-yoshi” ('Good for Everyone'), a traditional Japanese precept that means satisfying the needs of all three parties: the company, the users, and society.
Stable supply chain
We focus on the concept of “local production for local consumption” when expanding our global production and sales network. We elevate care and improve the quality of life for patients around the world by ensuring a stable supply chain.
Our Culture & Values
Being as diverse as we are, our people have a lot in common. We would like to call it 'our Nipro DNA'. Our organization is held together by loyalty and tradition, fused with humility and ambition, as contradictory as this may sound.
We believe in great involvement and advocate transparency, bonding colleagues by morals.
Our success is defined within the framework of addressing the needs of patients / end-users in their efforts to achieve the best care and quality of life.
- our organization promotes teamwork, participation, consensus.
- our organization is driven by commitment, communication, development.
- our organization will thrive when our people are : committed - agile - respectful - entrepreneurial and ... willing !
- We work at creating excellent relationships.
- We ensure continuous supply of quality value-added products.
- We have a 'can-do' attitude.
- We challenge the status quo with open minds, focus, and speed.
- We welcome change when needed.
- We are ambitious to go above and beyond.
- We are strongest when we work respectfully as a team.
- We are trustworthy and act in good faith.
- We cherish inclusion and diversity.
- We are leaders, not managers.
- We look beyond the present to deliver future value.
- We step up and make ourselves heard.
- AND we are willing to exceed expectations!