BioDiscovery - User-friendly and Powerful Statistical Tools for Nexus Copy Number
Arming researchers with advanced genomic data analysis and visualization tools. Easy-to-use software provides cutting-edge statistical tools to advance scientific discovery.
- Identification of cooperating events, enrichment analysis, and clustering
- Comparisons between genomic profiles to identify statistically significant differences
- Analysis and visualization of multiple samples in parallel – no bioinformatics expertise required
- Integration of mRNA, miRNA, sequence variants, methylation and copy number changes to identify genomic hotspots
- Query for region/gene across multiple projects from GEO and TCGA via Nexus DB repository
- Integrate phenotypic and genomic data to uncover significant correlations
Copy Number from NGS & Microarray
Powered with the gold-standard CNV calling algorithm, Nexus Copy Number software derives copy number and BAF from a variety of NGS data (WES, WGS, targeted panel, and shallow sequencing) as well as Microarray data.
Support for all major instrument vendors for both NGS & Microarray
Nexus Copy Number is a multifaceted desktop software for rapid discovery of genomic alterations. This platform-agnostic software accepts data from various manufacturers and technologies including the latest platforms: Infinium GSA and CytoScan XON.
Powerful Research & Statistical Tools
The interactive visualization and powerful statistical tools allow detection of structural variations (e.g. copy number, homozygous regions), association with sequence variations (point mutations, InDels, inversions, etc.), and identification of statistically significant co-occurring up/down-regulated genes (from mRNA, miRNA, and RNASeq data).