ACCUTR0N - Model MR3 - Contrast Medium Injector
The Accutron® MR3 is a double syringe contrast delivery system with a third syringe acting as a dedicated infusion pump. The Accutron® MR3 double pistons are designed for precise injection of contrast media and saline in clinical MR imaging, including pediatrics, angiography, neurography and mammography and other MRI routine examinations. The dedicated infusion pump, on the other hand, is intended for the slow delivery of additional medications required for specific MRI examinations. These include cardiac stimulation medications for cardiac stress testing or drugs for pain control and mild sedation to assist the patient during the MRI scan.
The contrast medium injector Accutron3 MR3 with integrated infusion pump enables the administration of fluids during the MRI examination.
- MPRO Assist* simplifies dose calculation for stress MRI examinations of the heart
- 6 Overall control and easy handling during your most demanding procedures
- Control of complex examinations with a single remote control
- Integrated infusion pump: Enables the simultaneous administration of specific medications required by some patients for the MRI examination.
- Expanding your clinical use: With the Accutron® MR3 allows pharmacological cardiac MRI stress tests.
- Wireless and mobile: This provides flexibility in configuration, as the Accutron® MR3 does not require any power connection during the examination. Communication with the remote control also takes place wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- Flexible medication administration: Medication infusion is possible even during an MRI examination.
- MPRO Assist: The software wizard simplifies the dose calculation for stress MRI examinations of the heart.
- Pre-filled syringes: Throughput is increased due to fast application and improved patient turnaround times.
- Integrated infusion pump: Eliminates the need to purchase a separate MRI-compatible infusion device for stress heart exams.
- Reduced installation costs: The wireless and mobile configuration with power supply from high-performance batteries reduces installation costs because there is no need to install a power connection in the examination room.