Biçakcilar Surgiline 3000R Surgical Table is designed to accommodate various types of patient positioning required for demanding surgical procedures, with ultimate care to the patient and user safety.
Surgiline 3000R Surgical Table is constructed with stainless steel and high quality materials to provide durability and long operating life.
Surgical position of Surgiline 3000R are adjusted by an electrohydraulic system. Surgiline 3000R surgical table has up/down, sliding, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg, right/left lateral, kidney elevator, reflex and flex positions. Positions are adjusted with remote control, in a quiet and nonvibrating manner at constant speed. In case of any remote control malfunction, emergency control button located on the table base can be used to adjust the table positions.
Movement speed in position changes is constant. Movements of head and foot sections are provided by means of a mechanical gas piston.
Electrohydraulic system that provides table movement is energized by integrated battery system. The battery system is able to make 60 table movement when electricity is off.
The tabletop is made of liquid resistant material. The tabletop consisting of head, back (two piece), sitting and foot (left and right) sections is covered with a specially designed six piece polyurethane mattresses of 60 mm thickness that provides patient safety and hygiene requirements. These mattresses; It is made from antistatic, liquid resistant, seamless and polyurethane material. Mattresses is mounted on table top frame with mushroom-head screw. If needed, they are easily removed and disinfected.
Cassette tunnel with full length coverage of the tabletop enables unlimited radiographic exposure. Thanks to the Surgiline 3000R Operating Table sliding motion, the imaging area of C-arm radiography devices increases.
The table chassis provides comfortable movement during the operation of the surgical team. It is made of stainless steel plate with table case and elevation column protection.
Surgiline 3000R surgical table can be moved easily in desired direction with four wheels and one of them is anti-static.
Electro-hydraulic floor lock system reserved table chassis immobile to the ground. These system can immobile the table even in 6mm ground differences.
The accessories are mounted on side rails made of stainless steel on both sides of the table.
Surgiline 3000R are state of art surgical tables superb quality feature and competitive pricing. It is an excellent choice for today’s demanding surgery theaters.
- Height adjustment: 650 - 1000 mm
- Height adjustment (w/mattress): 710 - 1060mm
- Mattress height: 60 mm
- Tabletop: 550 x 2135 mm
- Table base: 490 x 1100 mm
- Head section: 525 x 355 mm
- Backrest section: 550 x 680 mm
- Seat section: 550 x 61O mm
- Right leg section: 265 x 650 mm
- Left leg section: 265 x 650 mm
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Motor inputs: DC 24V, 1OA
- Battery: DC 12V, 12Ah, maintenance free, lead acid
- Low Battery Level Alarm: Sound Alarm
- Battery recharge time: 18h (full charge)
- Net weight: 265 kg
- Gross Weight: 310 kg
- Packing dimensions: 1000x 1680x 1100 mm
- Head section: Upward 45°, Downward 60°, Removable
- Backrest section: Upward 80°, Downward 40°
- Leg section: Upward 30°, Downward 90°, Spreading 90°, Removable, Independent movement
- Lateral: Right 20°, Left 20°
- Trendelenburg: 35°
- Reverse trendelenburg: 35°
- Kidney elevator: 90mm
- Reflex: 100°
- Flex: 220°
- Horizontal tabletop sliding: 350 mm
- Levelling: The tabletop is made parallel to the ground except the head and foot section.